Wednesday, November 28, 2007

More Gingerbread Houses



We had a great Thanksgiving! I think I started a new family tradition too. I invited my youngest sister in law and her four daughters to come over early on Saturday and decorate gingerbread houses. The rest of the family came later in the afternoon when most of the frosting was cleaned up. ;-)

The girls all had a ball picking out candy and decorating. The night before I had decorated houses with 3 of my daughters and one of the boyfriends so we were in good practice.
It worked out so well to have older helpers for the girls.

Here we have all the builders and their houses. The little one in the front with her eyes crossed and two fingers up her nose happens to be my goddaughter....... wonder where she gets her personality from? In the back row we have boyfriend of daughter number 3, daughter number 2, daughter number 4 and daughter number 3
then in the front row we have the 4 nieces. What awesome houses!

2 comments:

Clare said...

What a lovely photo and didn't they do well!

Susan Freebery said...

Oh, Mare, what a wonderful Auntie you are! Not to even mention that you produce such beautiful girls! I am so jealous that I wasn't there to participate! Oh, and all those candies to choose from. What a fun time.