Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Countdown! 8 days to Retreat!

Yes! It's that time again, retreat time!!!!
yeah yeah and happy dance!
These are pictures from last fall, but I'm sure it will all look just the same.
just as beautiful,
just as soothing,

Just as wonderful as ever
I love the architecture
I love the stonework
I love the roof lines
I love the plants
I love the peace
I love that it's a silent retreat and I don't have to make small talk


I love the river
I love the trees
I love that it's time just for me...............
8 more days.

6 comments:

Susan Freebery said...

Silence? I can't go with you. Ever.

Gina said...

I'm getting excited for you. have a great time

Love and hugs Gina xxx

Steph said...

Yep, regular chestnuts - but I'd check the wikipedia site. Do they come in a fuzzy green, prickly pouch?

Gizmo said...

You're going to have so much fun. Silent?? How does that work?? ;)

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

No Small talk? I think I could maybe do that. Good luck! Sounds really refreshing to the soul as well.

Chris Daly said...

Enjoy Mary!!!