Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Randomness


Did you ever feel like not exploring anything deep? Just the fluff on top was good enough for you? Sometimes life just hands out too much and it's time to breathe and think about random stuff. And sometimes Windows Vista just ticks me off and I want to scream. But screaming is kind of loud, and obnoxious, and well, it doesn't even show up all that well on a blog

so... in lieu of screaming I'm going to randomly show some pictures.

Clouds.


I love clouds.





Does the term soulful mean anything?







This one always makes me smile.



Always





Miss V took this one.

I love how the waves look so soft.

The girl has an "eye"




I really like the perspective on this one.


Kind of makes me want to twist my head around....


or perhaps just life makes me want to twist my head around?

4 comments:

Susan Freebery said...

I love all of these photos. And, yes, I understand those feelings... it IS time to look around, take it all in... relax in it.

SkippyMom said...

Sometimes life just has a way of happening that we don't get the chance to stop and take a breath. I understand what you mean too.

Chris Daly said...

Great random thoughts and pictures too. I hope life settles down for you...

QuiltedSimple said...

Love the random pictures! ANd all your finishes are so wonderful! And just in time for fall christmas and halloween!
Kris