Thursday, June 17, 2010

come on over to my yarden~~~

Come on over and see how pretty all the flowers are!  The rain has done a lot of good, and the weather is perfect today.
The wingless fairy is back again, the pansies are loving her!

The cats enjoy some porch time with us.  The big guy made the "cat anchors" to keep them on the porch. 
They usually make a lot of interesting macrame knots with their leashes.
This year we have a pair of bluebirds in the bird house!  They are soooooo pretty!!!!  and so shy!
Porch pots make "walls" on our open decking.  Love the purple and the swirly curly greens!
One of the not so real birds in our yarden.
The beginnings of a new flower bed.....
A few new plants............. now watch for a future finished picture!

Meanwhile I'm going to take it easy for a bit and have a nice adult beverage..........
Loving me some summer in Wisconsin!

5 comments:

Paula, the quilter said...

Yarden. Do you know where I got that word? Jerry Baker, America's Master Gardener. I used to love watching his infomercial on PBS. *smile*

Quilter Kathy said...

You deserve to put those feet up! I know how much work it takes to create all these lovely looking flower beds! Love your shoes!

em's scrapbag said...

You are very talented in your Yarden. It is all very lovley.

SkippyMom said...

oooh I am so jealous - that yarden is lovely - you did great [what a lot of work!] :D

Enjoy your yarden and your beverage.

~SkippyMom~

Susan Freebery said...

and I am loving your shoes!