Monday, July 13, 2009

Angry Eyes

I'm going to borrow Mr. Potato head's angry eyes tonight.

I have pictures on my digital camera- (yes, the stone age version) that I can't get off to post here!!
GRRRRRRR angry eyes.
I don't know why it's not working. I have tried everything, a different USB port, shutting down, begging, chocolate, searching the oh-so-useful help files, swearing.

And now I have had enough!

ENOUGH I SAY!!!

It's time for the angry eyes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I'll let you know if it works for me. sigh. I think a therapeutic beer is calling my name...................

5 comments:

SkippyMom said...

Here! Here! on the theraputic beer! :)

My blog/computer frustrates the heck out of me sometimes too...hang in there. It will work itself out hopefully.

Meanwhile, enjoy your beer :)

Gizmo said...

CHEERS!
:)

Chris Daly said...

I can't believe the chocolate didn't work!

Susan Freebery said...

Does your dinosaur have a memory card or a floppy?

Cowguy said...

Shake the camera really really really really really hard.

It works.

I used to be a camera tech.

No I didn't... but it's a good idea.