Sunday, November 1, 2009

UW Platteville Marchin Pioneers take Lambeau Field

If you are one of the lucky people who get to see half time shows when your stations show football games, the UW Platteville Marching Pioneers are doing half time at the Packer Viking game today!!




I'm a bit bummed because the Beautiful Becky will be performing there, just a hop (not even a skip and a jump) away from home and we won't get to see her. sad face.
Our local stations don't show the halftime stuff, and I have already attempted to drive through Green Bay on a Packer Sunday and I vowed NEVER EVER to try THAT again. We have been through rush hour in Washington DC, and I think I would take that over game day traffic here!

If you get to see it, this is what she looks like up close.
With a trumpet in her hands...........
and that smile always on her face.






This was homecoming last year, just had to remind myself that we got to see her in person that time............
and we are going down to campus later this month for the last blast show. More pictures!!!!
Have a great Sunday everybody and
GO VIKINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Rebecca Lois said...

Here's the link to the online news story about out band going. You get to hear my sing in it...slightly embarrassing. I'm still trying to find the actual performance.

http://www.thonline.com/multimedia/?id=2854