Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Warning!!! This post is totally UN P-C!!!

I received this in my email earlier in the week, and since I am pretty much NOT PC, (more of a laptop kinda gal) I thought it was funny.
If you are the type to be easily offended, do not read this. There, you have been warned!



A Powerful Message from Stevie Wonder on Michael Jacksons Death
..... .. ... ...... .... . ..... ... ...... ... .. . . ... .
.... .... ... ... ... ... ...... . ........ .. . ...... .. .
... . .... .. . .. . .... . ... .. ... . ..... .. ... ... ... . .. ........
. . ... . . . ..... . ..... ... . .... .. ... .. . .... ....
... ... . ...... .. ... .... .. .. .. ..... .. . ... .... .. .... ..

Deep stuff huh?
It brought a little tear to my eye when he said
"... .. . ..... ... .. ..... .. . .. ....... . . .. . ..... "

7 comments:

SkippyMom said...

I am not easily offended, but I am surprised this thing is STILL making the email rounds.

It isn't offensive as much as it is just plain stupid. [I know you didn't write it]

No offense, but would it just go away already? And can it take MJ with it?

The Calico Cat said...

Ummmm All I saw were a bunch of dots - did I miss something?

Oh, Stevie Wonder, braille... I agree with SkippyMom.

But you did make me stop & think. (& comment)

Shirley--Knot-y Embroidery Lady said...

On first read (well I am watching TV at the same time....) I read it and thought, "What?" Then I thought that I must have missed something, so reread it. Then light bulb moment and I laughed. Too funny!!!!!! It still is making me giggle.

Kelly Ann said...

Thanks....I needed that this morning...

Susan Freebery said...

Mare - John and I thought this was hysterical! I rarely, if ever, forward joke emails and this one I sent to everyone. Just too funny! hehehehehe

swooze said...

Grooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnn.....

The Chicken Lady said...

I think it's funny. :) I don't think I've seen it, but I don't normally open forwards in email.