Friday, August 8, 2008

Catching up on some things

Finally I am catching up on some pictures I meant to publish. This one is from last month.
I got all this great stuff within 3 days!! Yes, birthday treats extraordinaire!! But other treats too, see that pack of cute fabric tied with the bright green and buttons? I got that from some of my favorite records ladies at one of my clinics. I made them all bags and they obviously liked them! I got lovely things from my very own OCC (see my sidebar) Flori. I got more lovely things from my local guild secret pal. Now if someone would have given me some extra time so I could play with all this stuff!!
This gorgeous drink is rhubarb juice from a recipe Kathy gave out. You can visit Kathy here:
http://kathysquilts.blogspot.com/
Isn't it the prettiest color? I mixed mine with some diet Squirt and it was awesome!!



And last, but only because it just got here is this lovely Australian haul from my friend Leigh. Aren't those calves with the quilts adorable?
Leigh used to have a great blog, but alas, she retired from blogging. Luckily she emails (and sends loads of cool stuff!!) so I can keep up with her exciting life. She recently broke her wrist bungee jumping off of kangaroos. Wasn't that the story we decided on Leigh????

4 comments:

Leigh said...

Yes that's right Mare.
Next time I'm using wombats...........they're closer to the ground.......not so far to fall!

Susan Freebery said...

You OCC just wishes she were sewing at your house when all those happy gifts arrived! How fun it is to have birthdays!

Quilter Kathy said...

So happy to hear you tried out the rhubarb juice! Great idea to mix it with some soda!
Cheers!

Quilter Kathy said...

So happy to hear you tried out the rhubarb juice! Great idea to mix it with some soda!
Cheers!