Sunday, November 23, 2008

It's not all gingerbread

In case you thought all I was doing was baking gingerbread, I'll show some of the Christmas totes I've been whipping up!

Some are spoken for all ready, but they sure did put me in a holiday mood!! I still have to get a shot of my favorite bag, it's got gingerbread cookies (did you think I could go that long without??) on the outside. It was perfect for doing a bit of Christmas shopping. And of course by Christmas shopping I mean for gingerbread house supplies...... more to come................




















2 comments:

em's scrapbag said...

Neat bags! Really love your gingerbread baking and making of houses! How fun is that!

em's scrapbag said...

Me again in honor of Thanksgiving I wanted to thank you for following my blog. It means a lot to me. Have a great day!