Sunday, October 25, 2009

On my Design Wall

Look what I found in a box under my cutting table!
I had forgotten that I put some blocks in there that I never finished.
More of some scrappy fall colors.
I'm going to fill in the blanks with some more spare blocks I found.


and here is the big black cat napping near the new quilt since he can't actually nap on it yet. Zeller's nap surface is TWO full cases of batting.
Yes, TWO FULL CASES!!
A local quilt shop is going out of business, and I got them on sale. One is for me and one is for my favorite cousin who does quilting for me whenever I ask! now I need to get it to her................
I've thought about taking it on an airplane for a visit, but it's so big I'd probably have to buy it a ticket!

1 comment:

Jeanne said...

It's good to check boxes! What a nice surprise for you.