Wednesday, February 23, 2011

My Mug Rugs arrived!!!!!

Isn't it great to get mail???  There I was snipping along at this apron pattern and the lovely Miss V brings me the mail.  Whoopee a package!! and looks what is inside!!!  My mug rugs and a cute card and chocolate!  wow, does it get any better than that?  

Here are the fronts!  I love coffee, and by that I mean I consider coffee to be one of the basic gifts of life.  The bright fun one says "enjoy"  well I sure will!  Thanks to Robin from Robin Quilts Etc.  can visit her  http://robingallagher.blogspot.com/

and here are the backs of them!  aren't those birdies cute as can be????  They are the logo on her card and her blogspot.  Super cute!!
Thank you so much Robin!!!

4 comments:

SkippyMom said...

They look as lovely as the ones I receive in the mail from my pal Mare. Thank you again.

And Birdies ROCK!

Robin Quilts, etc. said...

Glad you like them. I had fun making them. Enjoy! Robin

Heather A said...

ALMOST as gorgeous as the one made by YOU that I received in the mail today! I LOVE IT! Thanks SO MUCH!! I can't wait to make one now that I've seen one close up. I'm a quilting newbie and have beginner's fear. I think this will help me get started.

Rumi said...

Adorable! Mug rugs are very popular right now. I think I will have to stitch me one!

Hey, I have that cupcake fabric in my stash too!