Monday, August 22, 2011

miss me yet?

oh you probably don't miss me because I've been so busy pre-posting for you! 
But I have to say I am probably missing all my blog friends by now!!!
well, here we go again........

A new project I started a few weeks ago.
I took an old cardboard kids book and painted the pages with Gesso...

Then I started adding things to the covers.  Things from my bulletin boards and my (hoarding) boxes...


I did some decoupage on the front so it (hopefully) won't peel off too easily.


Then I glued some more things to the inside pages to make a (nother) inspiration journal out of it.



3 comments:

SkippyMom said...

What an awesome idea. I think I will make one to send to Squirrel at college. Too cute.

Hope you are doing well.

Keep Stitchin' said...

Love it, Mary! You are very creative!

Susan Freebery said...

Amazing! I love this book. Wow. YOu missed your calling for sure.