Sunday, August 28, 2011

A quick update on the back hall progress

There isn't a lot on the back hall but I haven't shown off the pictures of what we have done yet, so here goes...
There was a big window here between the dining room and the back hall that we removed.  That was a bit exciting, but we didn't actually break the window so it wasn't dangerously exciting!

This is looking into the dining room from the back hall.  And the lovely Miss V doing homework....

this is the east wall where I decided we (and by "we" of course I mean the big guy) should put some cubbies for storage and display.

And here we have one brick wall painted in our green choice.  yay!

Next I'll show some pictures of the bricking up of the window.  Pretty exciting huh?  ;-)  Hey, it's better than pictures of us watching the paint dry right?

4 comments:

SkippyMom said...

Ohhh, I love the cubbies and the green paint. Sage is one of my favorite decorating colors but I can't use it because poor Pooldad sees it as gray [colorblind.] I will just admire it on your wall. heehee

Keep Stitchin' said...

I envy you, I really miss fixing up a place and now that the kids are all out of the house, how much easier it would be to do it without interrupting everything! I love sage green, too!

em's scrapbag said...

Fun changes at your house. Love the green wall.

Susan Freebery said...

Love this! The cubbies are brilliant. Show us more photos!