Wednesday, August 17, 2011

WhAt'S mAkiNg Me SmiLe ToDaY!

Well I got it yesterday and it's still making me smile today!!
Is there anything better than coming home to find a totally unexpected package in the mail???
A lovely package from a fellow blogger?

With a pretty card and sweet thoughts?

oooooooooooo and the gifty wrapped in batting!!!

a FABULOUS water bottle with a gorgeous cover!!!  I love it!!!  I want an entire quilt out of those fabrics!!  (sorry about the kind of creepy cat eyes in the background, black cats can do that)
Isn't it great!  Red is one of my regularly favorite colors!


and oh my gosh!  look at the bottle inside that fabulous jacket! 

It is tooooooooooooooo CUTE for words!!!

Thank you so much Pat!!!!  What a great way to end my day!!!
If you want to visit my friend Pat and see what other wonderful things she is up to in her sewing room, go here:  http://bellcreekquilts.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

SkippyMom said...

That is so cute. What a sweet friend you have to surprise you. :)

Pat at Bell Creek Quilts said...

so happy it all arrived safe and sound. Happy drinking from your new water bottle! :)

Keep Stitchin' said...

Love it!! Lucky you! I love those materials too. I have a small collection of 30's repros that I'm going to turn into a quilt, but I have more pastels than the brights right now. The bottle is awesome! And the cover is fun!