Wednesday, July 18, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME


Today is my birthday! I got all this great stuff in the mail, but I wanted to wait for my actual birthday to show it off.

I got two cool packages, one from my blog sister in Florida and one from my snot sister in Australia!
From Australia I got a cute card, chocolate koalas (MMMMMMMM), stickers, an Australian coin, a cute pattern and some fun origami type dealie things. (not sure what to call them, but they are cool)
From Florida I got a cute card, fabric, blocks (she talked me into joining a block swap) stickers to put on the back of my finished blocks, a pen for writing on my 365 quilt ( which I talked her into joining), and the neat tote bag- which says "green bag".
Thank you, thank you Susan and Leigh!!!!!!!!!!

Tonight my sweetie husband took me to dinner at Old Chicago, I had 3 more beers towards my summer beer tour! I'm only 3 away from earning a t-shirt!!!!!!!! Yippeeeee
When I get it, there will be pictures~

14 comments:

Kim said...

Happy birthday! Sounds like a wonderful way to spent the day, getting gifts from friends and drinking beer with a goal in mind--which seems like a really worthy excuse for getting sloshed! LOL! Party on!

Leigh said...

Since when have you needed an excuse to drink beer????
Happy birthday sis :-)

Chookyblue...... said...

happy birthday to you...hope you have a good one.........sounds like it........

Sweet P said...

Happy birthday to you! What wonderful presents and great dinner you had.

swooze said...

Happy Birthday!

Beth said...

Happy Birthday!!!! Can't wait to see the Tshirt!!!

atet said...

Happy belated birthday! Your camping trip looks like such fun -- too bad the nosey guy had to report ya! Sigh. Oh well, you have the memories at least!

Susan Freebery said...

And you are ever so welcome, birthday girl!

Carole said...

Happy birthday! Wow, drinking beer to ear a t-shirt!?! Really, is it because the beer isn't good in your neck of the woods? LOL Have fun!

Meredith said...

Happy Birthday ! Enjoy your day

Rhonda said...

Happy Birthday. What wonderful friends and family you have.

Jeanne said...

Hope you had a wonderful birthday!

Quilter Kathy said...

Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday dear Mare
Happy birthday to you!

Kathy - singing loudly

Molly Mandeville Fryer said...

Sorry I am late with my greeting. I am having a hard time getting around to leave comments. You have a great blog. I will be back!