Monday, July 9, 2007

I WON!!!!!!! I WON!!!!! I WON!!!!!!


Okay, I won, but I understand that paying for your win sort of cancels out the "I won!" factor.

But look at this cooooooool package I got! Yes the ice cream cups were included. Sweeeeeeeeeeeet! Now maybe I will get back to some serious sewing.
I've had such a bad case of quilter/sewing ADD lately. I don't even want to admit to how many projects I've started this summer, when I already have a list as long as my arm of things to do- to finish - to start....... sigh
But, there was a slight excuse this past week, and it wasn't' all the 4th of July holiday, we were getting ready to go camping, and we just got back today. So, now the cleaning up part comes. yuck. Still, the memories are great! We saw 5 Bald Eagles, one came down and snatched a fish right up out of the river, and one flew right past our campsite. HUGE wings! And the white of his feathers is soooooooo bright white it's just not to be believed.
Back to laundry and (hopefully) some sewing!

10 comments:

Sweet P said...

What a cool selection of fabrics. You will have fun playing with those fabrics.

Aren't bald eagle one of the most maginificent birds? I think so.

Carole said...

Nice box of goodies! Have fun playing with them! Keep well!

swooze said...

Was this an ebay win? Where did you win exactly?? :D

Susan Freebery said...

Eh-hem...Now, Whiskey Girl, get sewing! wink wink!

Jeanne said...

Looks like a wonderful box of fabric! Wonder what it will become?

Chookyblue...... said...

congrats.....how exciting........

Kim said...

Welcome back! Your camping trip sounds fun! Great box of fabrics!

Kim said...

welcome back :) Looks like a nice assortment of fabric to play with.
What is it about this summer a bunch of us are starting stuff and moving on to the next w/o finishes? I think it's the heat and we're bored :)

Quilter Kathy said...

Wow...you lucked out with the fabric AND the eagles!

Sarah Nopp said...

Summer is the RIGHT time to start projects. NO GUILT!
And if you want to start another fun project... we are starting a Friendship Star challenge LOL