Monday, January 9, 2012

chicken lovers?

Chickens.
Eggs.
Which came first?
The chicken lap quilt or my
 chicken lap quilt guilt?
I'm offering this half sewn chicken lap quilt plus some adorable chicken backing to anyone who wants to play with it.
I give up.
I meant to make it. 
I have no idea why except that I ended up with loads and tons of chicken fabric and after making several projects I realized I'm done with chickens.
So if anyone out there wants it, drop me a note and it's all yours! 



Even the cat is tired of it.

See him sleeping in the book basket?




See him completely pissed off at me for taking his picture and waking him up?
.......................................

It's okay, he's forgotten all about it now and is snoring away again.


6 comments:

Keep Stitchin' said...

If nobody else will take it, I will, but if somebody else is interested, then please give it to them.
Trudy

SkippyMom said...

The second pic of your kitty is hysterical. SUCH a cat look. heehee

I love the fabric, but am just not up to a big project. Please make sure the new owner posts pics of the finished project. :)

Barb said...

My husband loves chickens....sorry you are giving up on it.

Marcia W. said...

My mother loves chickens and is working on the design of a chicken/rooster quilt RIGHT NOW. She would LOVE to have this fabric and can do something with it! I had her take a look before entering the comment. We live together and she has been quilting for more than 60 years. Thanks for the chance.

Chocolate Cat said...

I hope someone is happy to take it off your hands! I have way too many unfinished projects of my own!! Cute furry friend photos!

Protector of Vintage said...

What a lovely blog you have! I enjoyed the piece about pennies on the sidebar. I'll have to try that. Thanks so much for visiting my blog.