Monday, March 9, 2009

Digging Out Day


I know I had this up last year too, but we are having the same winter! Besides, it's still funny.

Snowstorm Kyle dumped at least 6 inches on us yesterday.

So to dig out, we needed.........







Shovels.......... here is the lovely Miss V shoveling the steps










A snowblower, can you spot the big guy all the way down the driveway? look closely! I think he was sort of hoping to keep us all snowed in for a day here, he didn't even get his tractor out yet.




Then, look what I saw coming down the driveway next...........



Yup, the Big John Deer from our neighbor.............
that guy can throw some serious snow!
Now I have to decide if I'm going to tell anyone that we are dug out..........
Miss V just voted "NO!!"

6 comments:

Heidi said...

I wouldnt say a WORD!!! Let them think you cant go anywhere, then you wont have to!!.. LOL

The Calico Cat said...

Send the snow my way! (But I am only accepting it in 1 foot increments!)

*karendianne. said...

Besides, I wasn't around last year so it's new to me. It's still funny. :)

QuiltedSimple said...

I'd vote for being snowed in - then you wouldn't have to go anywhere:)
Kris

Jeanne said...

When does it end? It's time for spring. ♥

Susan Freebery said...

You are hysterical! I love the comparison of the two snow blowers - perfect. I must say, though I did a great deal of complaining about the fact that our winter here in FL was unusually cold, at least we didn't have to shovel.... or snow blow.