Wednesday, March 4, 2009

RedGold mail!


So, remember a few posts ago when I gave out the recipe for my chili?
A very cool P.R. guy for Red Gold tomatoes happened across my blog about it and contacted me. What's really cool is that he didn't get mad at me for using their picture, instead he offered to send me some Red Gold merchandise stuff. See, the thing is, I really do prefer this brand. I always used to be a Contadina girl, but I noticed the pretty Red Gold label a few years ago and after trying them out I've been hooked. They do not taste like the can. So anyway, you know it's always hard to believe someone online, but...........
Look what was in my mailbox today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What a LOAD of cool stuff!!! I got a great shopping bag, and you all know how much I love bags. A t-shirt that Miss V promised to model for everyone later, a stocking cap, a cool clippie thing, a Red Gold license plate! a cutting board, an awesome cookbook, a keychain, a magnet, and some coupons for some free Red Gold tomatoes! I can't wait to try the recipes and use the bag!! How nice was this?? Jay if you are reading this- THANKS!!!!

8 comments:

The Calico Cat said...

WOW - nice things to occasionally happen...

(I'm still a fan of Muir Glen.)

QuiltedSimple said...

How cool is that? Amazing.
Kris

Cowguy said...

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Chili gasses me up and you freakin' rock, GM.

J.

Jeanne said...

That's great customer relations!

Heidi said...

HEY!!! I am going to make this now - or you could just send me some!!! LOL in a bag!!! LOL I LOVE my gifts my dear friend!!!

Melzie said...

WOW that is awesome!
xoxo melzie

The Calico Cat said...

O.K., I've got all of the ingredients now... That is a cr@p lo@d of cans... Now I have something for the pot next week.

The Calico Cat said...

Loved your chili & I was almost completely faithful to the recipe! :o)

(I did not add a box of frozen squash even though I contimplated it...)