Monday, March 23, 2009

Loser Monday or Lost and Found Again!


Okay I have pretty much sucked at this whole loser thing. Since January I lost 8 pounds.



Then I found them again. Apparently they missed me a lot.



I have also sucked at checking in on Mondays to point out my shortcomings. Perhaps those who remember my cookies on the treadmill blog would kindly and helpfully point out that maybe, just maybe I have not been very serious about the whole thing.



I think, in my own defense, that thinking about dieting just screws me over. I think (and it doesn't happen too often) that maybe I would do better to not think so much. see there I go, thinking again.
Is anyone still with me? I thought not.

Hey! does that mean I actually LOST something???



woo hoo me!!

6 comments:

Jeanne said...

I'm still with you! In fact, that whole scenerio sounds too familiar. I can watch a show about weight loss while eating oatmeal raisin cookies or M & M's from the BIG bag and not even notice the irony until later.

swooze said...

You can't diet. You have to make lifestyle changes. You can do it!

*karendianne. said...

I'm not help here so I can only leave a comment to remind you that you'll figure out what works for you as long as you NEVER EVER GIVE UP. Oh heck, be healthy. That's a good goal.

Pat at Bell Creek Quilts said...

Dieting always 'does me in' as I have a big bowl of ice cream at the end of the day to 'celebrate' good behavior earlier in the day! and I watch the pounds add up :( better if I just stick to smaller portions of everything :)

Hope you find a way that works for you!

Red Geranium Cottage said...

LOLOL!! That was funny. We're all pretty much in the same boat with ya. We just have to get serious here. Summer is coming!! Hang in there and dont give up.

Regi said...

I am still with you *smiles*

I think I have been losing and finding the same pounds myself. Its pretty discouraging. But I agree with you...just thinking the word "diet" messes me up. I hear the word and feel deprived lol. So I have to tell myself that its not about what I cant eat... but what I can eat. Its something I am doing so I will feel better, be healthier etc. Its going to take time and often the first step is the hardest, regardless of whether that first step takes a minute or several months. Its a matter of finding out what works for you so hang in there. We are all with ya!

Thanks for stopping by my blog and for the kind words... I appreciate it!

~Regi