Monday, April 9, 2007

Cathy's quilt




Here is the picture of the quilt I referred to in the post about the registry of those not to give a quilt to. It's a super simple pattern, but I was really pleased with the effect. The picture is a bit dark, but you get the idea. My sweet father in law took the picture for me yesterday when we were all at my sister in laws house for Easter. She has it hanging over the banister at the top of their stairs so everyone can see.

I can't wait to give her the quilt I made for her and her new husband!


Dad also took a picture of the label I made for her.


5 comments:

Kim said...

Great quilt! I'm glad you were able to get a photo and share it!

Quilter Kathy said...

Beautiful spring-looking quilt...and what a nice label you made for it!

Paula, the quilter said...

I can see why she liked it so much. It's a beautiful quilt.

Jeanne said...

The quilt is beautiful! Love the label, too.

Susan Freebery said...

OK, I LOVE LOVE LOVE this quilt! Great job, Mare!